Business Development Unit
- Provide support for clients by learning about and satisfying their needs.
- Make cold calls or reaching out to prospects.
- Follow up with prospects several times throughout the sales cycle to ensure needs are being met.
- Present and demonstrating the value of products and services to prospective buyers.
- Compile and analyzing data to find trends.
- Develop sales strategies and setting quotas.
- Stay current on company offerings and industry trends.
- Maintain a database of contact information.
- Build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with external contacts and internal departments to create a better customer experience.
- Proven experience as an account executive, or similar positions.
- Knowledgeable in market research, sales, and negotiating principles.
- Personable and excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient in word processing program like MS Office.