- Process invoices, record payments, and track expenses of the organization.
- Supervise other staff members who assist with the bookkeeping duties.
- Manage business accounts and prepare financial statements.
- Maintain and review financial records.
- Monitor and provide reports an expenditure and profits.
- Provide recommendations to risks and current issues.
- Develop and monitor internal auditing procedures.
- A graduate of 4-year course in Finance or Business Administration.
- 1-3 years of experience in finance and accounting.
- Being a certified public accountant is an advantage.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and analytical skills.