HR Business Partner/HR Partner
Human Resources Department
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Align Human Resources initiatives and functions with business objectives and business needs.
- Act as the performance improvement driver and provoke positive changes in people management.
- Suggest development to HR strategies, policies, and practices.
- Evaluate and suggest solution to staffing needs.
- A graduate of Human Resource Management or other relevant courses.
- Significant experience in Human Resources.
- Thorough knowledge of labor legislation.
- Good analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Good leadership and crisis management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.